Thread: Facebook social plugins

Question Facebook social plugins

Any developers out there who have worked on implementing these before? My main man has gone awol.. yes, you know who you are..

I managed to get the FB 'Like' button on RD posts now, as well as the new official Twitter 'Tweet' button. Hope some people use them

I'm just struggling with little customisation bits on the Like button. Sick of googling, so figured I'd start a section on here for similar stuff.

Just warming up

i find hardly anyone clicks on social bookmarking icons on my blog i suspect the majority of diggs etc are done by site owners these days using multiple accounts.

Nah, I disagree. I for one use them if I want to share a story about something with friends etc.
    The click percentage is pretty low, but you can see for yourself that a few do click on the 'like' on RD.

Having to log in with multiple accounts just for a few extra clicks would be a nightmare

Part of the RD family r a n c i d's Avatar

Facebook is massive now. I look at some of my Youtube videos and wonder where all the views come from. It's all Facebook traffic. Spreads like wildfire

Just warming up

What problems are you are having trying to customise the like button? if you explain alittle bit more may be able to help.

Hi Smed, not to worry, that was posted a while back. We're sorted now, thanks